- Cooking Time: 15 - 20
- Servings: 5 Cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. cashews
- 1 c. peanuts
- 1 c. bite-size cheese crackers
- 1 c. bite-size shredded wheat cereal squares
- 1 c. mini pretzels
- 2 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 c. butter, melted
- 1 t. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 t. celery salt
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; mix well and set aside.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together in a small bowl; pour over mix, tossing to coat.
- Spread in an ungreased jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Cool completely; store in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Naked MacaronSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More