- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. quick cooking oats
- 1 c. flour
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. soda
- 3/4 c. butter, softened
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 c. peanut butter
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9 x 13 pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, flour, brown sugar, salt and soda. Cut in the butter to form a crumbly mixture. Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the crumbs, and pat the rest evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. In a medium bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter. Spread evenly over the oatmeal layer. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the peanut butter layer, then crumble the reserved crust over the top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
NotesThis recipe has been in the family for years.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More