- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. quick cooking oats
- 1 c. flour
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. soda
- 3/4 c. butter, softened
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 c. peanut butter
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9 x 13 pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, flour, brown sugar, salt and soda. Cut in the butter to form a crumbly mixture. Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the crumbs, and pat the rest evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. In a medium bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter. Spread evenly over the oatmeal layer. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the peanut butter layer, then crumble the reserved crust over the top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
NotesThis recipe has been in the family for years.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Cooking with SabraSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More