- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 60 minutes
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk, well chilled (do not shake)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 7/8 ounce) bottle passion fruit, concentrate
- 2 cups poundcake, cubed
- 1 cup strawberry, rinsed and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed
- 1 cup toasted coconut, shredded (garish)
- Carefully scoop out the thick top layer of coconut milk and put in a bowl. Don't use the coconut water at the bottom of the can (put in air tight container and store in frig or freeze up to 3 months).
- Beat milk until it thickens and resembles partially whipped heavy cream. Stir in condensed milk.
- fill the condensed milk can with the passion fruit concentrate and pour into the mixing bowl. Stir well to combine the milk and juice.
- Line the bottom of 6 serving cups with pound cake. Spoon in a layer of the passion fruit pudding. Next, add a layer of the fresh fruit. Continue to alternate layers until cup is full. Chill until pudding is firm.
- to serve, sprinkle with toasted coconut.
NotesSomething different :) From love at First Bite: the Complete Vampire Lover's Cookbook and of course I had to change a few things :)) not that it wasn't perfect before, but I am a creature of habit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More