PASSION PUDDING PARFAITS
Passion Pudding Parfaits
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 60 minutes
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk, well chilled (do not shake)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 7/8 ounce) bottle passion fruit, concentrate
- 2 cups poundcake, cubed
- 1 cup strawberry, rinsed and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed
- 1 cup toasted coconut, shredded (garish)
Carefully scoop out the thick top layer of coconut milk and put in a bowl. Don't use the coconut water at the bottom of the can (put in air tight container and store in frig or freeze up to 3 months).
Beat milk until it thickens and resembles partially whipped heavy cream. Stir in condensed milk.
fill the condensed milk can with the passion fruit concentrate and pour into the mixing bowl. Stir well to combine the milk and juice.
Line the bottom of 6 serving cups with pound cake. Spoon in a layer of the passion fruit pudding. Next, add a layer of the fresh fruit. Continue to alternate layers until cup is full. Chill until pudding is firm.
to serve, sprinkle with toasted coconut.