- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces dry ziti pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 12 ounces sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onion and bell pepper in oil, stirring frequently, until onion is tender.
- Stir in garlic and kielbasa, and cook until kielbasa begins to brown, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in sauerkraut, mustard, and cayenne; cook about 4 minutes more. Stir in wine and parsley, and heat through.
- Toss ziti with kielbasa and sauerkraut, and serve immediately.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Carl’s Cabbage Cream Pie
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Banana CakeSee More