- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- RED SAUCE
- 1 Chopped Red Pepper
- 1/8 Sliced Red Onion
- 1 Small Chopped Tomato
- Clove of Garlic
- Italian Spices of your choice
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- WHITE SAUCE
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups of Milk or Cream
- 1/2 Cup of Parmeson
- 1/4 Cup of Feta
- Approx. 1 1/2 Cups of Pasta of your choice (I used Fusilli and would recommend either Rotini, Fusilli or a stuffed pasta).
- Boil pot of water for pasta.
- Sautee all ingredients for red sauce at a medium heat in a couple tablespoons of olive oil. Transfer to blender and puree until smooth. Add more olive oil while blending if consistency is too thick. Set aside.
- Add pasta to water.
- Melt butter in saucepan low-medium heat. Add flour and whisk to mix. When mixture starts to bubble, slowly add milk, letting bubble slightly between additions. When milk is added and consistency is cooked to a sauce, add parmesan. Mix well. When parmesan is melted, add feta and cook until melted and consistency is smooth and creamy.
- Drain pasta and plate. Add a scoop of white sauce covering all pasta. Spoon and drizzle on red sauce over white sauce.
NotesI invented this recipe based on what was in my refridgerator at the time, a red pepper, a red onion and a tomato.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Decadent Desserts Made From
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More