- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 Box of Penne or Mezze Penne pasta
- 1 Jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (or homemade sauce)
- 1 7-ounce bag of Mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 small onion (yellow or sweet)
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- McCormick’s Italian Herb Seasoning Grinder
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown ground beef, drain, and put back in pan on low heat.
- Boil pasta in 3 to 4 cups of water with 2 tbsp of olive oil until Al Dente. Drain, rinse, and set aside.
- Mince garlic and chop onion into smaller pieces.
- Sauté garlic and onions in olive oil until onions become translucent and soft.
- Transfer onions and garlic to ground beef pan.
- Season beef mixture generously with Italian seasoning or your own blend of seasonings
- Cook on low heat for five minutes.
- Transfer pasta and ground beef mixture to a casserole dish and pour in pasta sauce. Mix thoroughly and sprinkle mozzarella cheese all over the top of the pasta.
- Bake uncovered for 10 to 20 minutes and ensure cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with your choice of bread or salad!
NotesCompliments of my sister
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Jean’s Recipe File
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More