- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 Box of Penne or Mezze Penne pasta
- 1 Jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (or homemade sauce)
- 1 7-ounce bag of Mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 small onion (yellow or sweet)
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- McCormick’s Italian Herb Seasoning Grinder
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown ground beef, drain, and put back in pan on low heat.
- Boil pasta in 3 to 4 cups of water with 2 tbsp of olive oil until Al Dente. Drain, rinse, and set aside.
- Mince garlic and chop onion into smaller pieces.
- Sauté garlic and onions in olive oil until onions become translucent and soft.
- Transfer onions and garlic to ground beef pan.
- Season beef mixture generously with Italian seasoning or your own blend of seasonings
- Cook on low heat for five minutes.
- Transfer pasta and ground beef mixture to a casserole dish and pour in pasta sauce. Mix thoroughly and sprinkle mozzarella cheese all over the top of the pasta.
- Bake uncovered for 10 to 20 minutes and ensure cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with your choice of bread or salad!
NotesCompliments of my sister
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More