- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Garlic Bread Sprinkle
- Parmesan Cheese
- Pasta of your Choice
- Combine 2 Texas rolls and roll into a ball.
- Place on a sprayed Cookie sheet.
- Brush with melted butter and shake on garlic sprinkle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled in size.
- Place a sprayed measuring cup (bottom down) in the center of the risen dough, and move in a circular motion to create your bowl.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes at 300°
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, add prepared pasta of your choice, and place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
NotesTry this easy way to get your garlic bread and pasta in every bite!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More