- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Garlic Bread Sprinkle
- Parmesan Cheese
- Pasta of your Choice
- Combine 2 Texas rolls and roll into a ball.
- Place on a sprayed Cookie sheet.
- Brush with melted butter and shake on garlic sprinkle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled in size.
- Place a sprayed measuring cup (bottom down) in the center of the risen dough, and move in a circular motion to create your bowl.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes at 300°
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, add prepared pasta of your choice, and place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
NotesTry this easy way to get your garlic bread and pasta in every bite!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More