- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size strips
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 bag (24 oz) Green Giant® frozen pasta, broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas & garlic sauce
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh basil leaves, if desired
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, just until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- *Stir in water and frozen pasta-vegetable mixture. Cover; cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are hot.
- *Stir in whipping cream and bell pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
- *Turn off heat. Stir in cheese. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil. *Serve with additional shredded Parmesan cheese if desired.
NotesThis is a quick, 30-minute meal from Betty Crocker that is really good!