- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size strips
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 bag (24 oz) Green Giant® frozen pasta, broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas & garlic sauce
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh basil leaves, if desired
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, just until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- *Stir in water and frozen pasta-vegetable mixture. Cover; cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are hot.
- *Stir in whipping cream and bell pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
- *Turn off heat. Stir in cheese. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil. *Serve with additional shredded Parmesan cheese if desired.
NotesThis is a quick, 30-minute meal from Betty Crocker that is really good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More