- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups mixed veggies (I use broccoli and carrots)
- 1 -2 chicken breast cooked and chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 cups cooked pasta (I use whole wheat pasta)
- In a sauce pan combine soup, milk, cheese, garlic powder, pepper, veggies and chicken. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir cooked pasta into soup mixture.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More