- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups mixed veggies (I use broccoli and carrots)
- 1 -2 chicken breast cooked and chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 cups cooked pasta (I use whole wheat pasta)
In a sauce pan combine soup, milk, cheese, garlic powder, pepper, veggies and chicken. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Stir cooked pasta into soup mixture.
No Reviews at this time.