- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups mixed veggies (I use broccoli and carrots)
- 1 -2 chicken breast cooked and chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 cups cooked pasta (I use whole wheat pasta)
- In a sauce pan combine soup, milk, cheese, garlic powder, pepper, veggies and chicken. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir cooked pasta into soup mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Get Cookin'See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More