- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 20
- •4 medium summer squash
- •2 cups basil leaves
- •⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- •¼ cup pine nuts
- •¼ cup olive oil
- •2 cloves garlic, pressed
- •½ teaspoon sea salt
- •1 lb zucchini
- •1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- •4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1.Using a julienne peeler (or a regular vegetable peeler for wider ribbons), slowly julienne each squash from top to bottom.
- 2.Place julienned squash in a large bowl and set aside.
- 3.Prepare the pesto: combine the basil, Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, olive oil, garlic and sea salt in a food processor. Pulse until a coarse pesto forms.
- 4.Carefully toss the zucchini and yellow squash with the pesto. Top with the cherry tomatoes and feta cheese.
NotesPasta Salad With Zucchini And Summer Squash Recipe is a perfect dish for any season. it is very easy to make and can be served as hot or cold. Pasta Salad With Zucchini And Summer Squash is Gestational Diabetes Friendly Recipes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More