PASTA SALAD WITH ASPARAGUS AND LEMON
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 8 ounces (1/2 box) penne
- 1 pound asparagus (ends trimmed), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Parmesan pieces (1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions and add the asparagus during the last 3½ minutes of cooking. Drain the pasta and asparagus and rinse under cold water to cool. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 2. Add the Parmesan, oil, lemon juice and zest, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and toss to combine.
NotesFood for Pregnant Taylor
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More