- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 8 ounces (1/2 box) penne
- 1 pound asparagus (ends trimmed), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Parmesan pieces (1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions and add the asparagus during the last 3½ minutes of cooking. Drain the pasta and asparagus and rinse under cold water to cool. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 2. Add the Parmesan, oil, lemon juice and zest, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and toss to combine.
NotesFood for Pregnant Taylor
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More