- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 8 ounces (1/2 box) penne
- 1 pound asparagus (ends trimmed), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Parmesan pieces (1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions and add the asparagus during the last 3½ minutes of cooking. Drain the pasta and asparagus and rinse under cold water to cool. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 2. Add the Parmesan, oil, lemon juice and zest, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and toss to combine.
NotesFood for Pregnant Taylor
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More