- Cooking Time: 8 to 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked
- tri-color rotini pasta
- 6 ounces pepperoni sausage, diced
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black
- olives 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard seed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add rotini pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente.
- Drain, and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooled pasta, pepperoni, provolone cheese, red onion, cucumber, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, olives, parsley, and Parmesan cheese.
- In a jar with a lid, mix the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, oregano, ground mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Seal jar, and shake well.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the pasta salad, and toss to coat.
- Cover, and chill 8 hours in the refrigerator.
Notes"This colorful pasta salad is packed with vegetables, pepperoni, and cheese. Toss with the simple dressing mixture, chill, and enjoy!"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More