- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg penne pasta
- 2 lg cucumbers, peeled and cubed
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- 3 tbsp dried dill weed
- 2 tbsp lemon pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water to cool pasta.
- Combine pasta, cucumbers, tomatoes, mayonnaise, sour cream, dill weed and lemon pepper. Serve as is or chill for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Recipes for Vitality
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More