- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg penne pasta
- 2 lg cucumbers, peeled and cubed
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- 3 tbsp dried dill weed
- 2 tbsp lemon pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water to cool pasta.
- Combine pasta, cucumbers, tomatoes, mayonnaise, sour cream, dill weed and lemon pepper. Serve as is or chill for 45 minutes.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More