- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg penne pasta
- 2 lg cucumbers, peeled and cubed
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- 3 tbsp dried dill weed
- 2 tbsp lemon pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water to cool pasta.
- Combine pasta, cucumbers, tomatoes, mayonnaise, sour cream, dill weed and lemon pepper. Serve as is or chill for 45 minutes.