- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise.
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut half lengthwise
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- Salt and black pepper
- Olive oil
- 1¤2 cup shredded fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 lb boiled pasta
- 2 Tbsp Sabra Sautéed Mediterranean Vegetables
- Drizzle squash and peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill, turning frequently until outer skins of peppers are charred and squash is almost cooked through. Remove from grill and allow to cool. Peel roasted
- peppers and remove stem and seeds. Cut peppers and squash into 1 inch cubes. In a large bowl, combine grilled vegetables with pasta, Sabra Sautéed Mediterranean Vegetables. Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro. Serve warm
- or room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More