- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 box of Tri-Colored Rotini
- 1 can of black olives
- 1 container of fresh mozzarella (balls not slices)
- 1 bottle of zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 large onion
- 2 cucumbers (peeled)
- 3 roma tomatoes
- Boil pasta in a large pot with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make sure pasta is cooked Al Dente and not too soft.
- Drain and put pasta back into the pot or a large bowl.
- Drain black olives and slice into thin slices.
- Add to pasta.
- Slice mozzarella balls into thin slices and add to pasta.
- Chop cucumbers and tomatoes up into small pieces and add to pasta.
- Mix pasta mixture thoroughly and add the entire bottle of Italian dressing and mix again.
- Transfer to your preferred serving dish and refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Best served chilled.
NotesCompliments of my sister.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Naked Macaron
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More