- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
BackstoryCompliments of my sister.
- 1 box of Tri-Colored Rotini
- 1 can of black olives
- 1 container of fresh mozzarella (balls not slices)
- 1 bottle of zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 large onion
- 2 cucumbers (peeled)
- 3 roma tomatoes
- Boil pasta in a large pot with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make sure pasta is cooked Al Dente and not too soft.
- Drain and put pasta back into the pot or a large bowl.
- Drain black olives and slice into thin slices.
- Add to pasta.
- Slice mozzarella balls into thin slices and add to pasta.
- Chop cucumbers and tomatoes up into small pieces and add to pasta.
- Mix pasta mixture thoroughly and add the entire bottle of Italian dressing and mix again.
- Transfer to your preferred serving dish and refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Best served chilled.