PASTA SHRIMP PARMESAN
Pasta Shrimp Parmesan
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 3
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup canned pasta sauce
- 2 ounces canned, tiny shrimp, drained
- 3 cups hot mac and cheese (Tasty Mixed-Up Mac and Cheese recipe)
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded, imported Parmesan cheese
Heat the olive oil in a small skillet over medium-heat. Add the garlic and cook until aromatic, about 10 seconds. Add the pasta sauce and shrimp, and heat through, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir into 2 portions, or approximately 3 cups, of hot mac and cheese along with the Parmesan cheese and serve.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories 520; Total fat 21g; Saturated fat 8g; Cholesterol 135mg; Sodium 840mg; Carbohydrate 59g; Fiber 4g; Protein 25g; Vitamin A 130%DV*; Vitamin C 6%DV; Calcium 35%DV; Iron 20%DV
* Daily Value
(Goes with Tasty Mixed-Up Mac and Cheese recipe)