- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup small shell macaroni or other small pasta
- 1/4 cup dry lentils
- 1/4 cup dried chopped mushrooms (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon minced dried onion
- 1 Tablespoon minced bell pepper
- 1 Tablespoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano, crushed
- Dash garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients in a plastic bag or an airtight container; store, tightly sealed, until needed.
- BASIC PASTA SOUP
- Combine contents of package with 3 cups water in a 2-quart saucepan. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 40 minutes, or until lentils are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Makes 3 side dish servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More