- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup small shell macaroni or other small pasta
- 1/4 cup dry lentils
- 1/4 cup dried chopped mushrooms (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon minced dried onion
- 1 Tablespoon minced bell pepper
- 1 Tablespoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano, crushed
- Dash garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients in a plastic bag or an airtight container; store, tightly sealed, until needed.
- BASIC PASTA SOUP
- Combine contents of package with 3 cups water in a 2-quart saucepan. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 40 minutes, or until lentils are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Makes 3 side dish servings.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Playdough using cream of tartar
Frozen Lemonade Pie
Jams and MarmaladesSee More