- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup small shell macaroni or other small pasta
- 1/4 cup dry lentils
- 1/4 cup dried chopped mushrooms (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon minced dried onion
- 1 Tablespoon minced bell pepper
- 1 Tablespoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano, crushed
- Dash garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients in a plastic bag or an airtight container; store, tightly sealed, until needed.
- BASIC PASTA SOUP
- Combine contents of package with 3 cups water in a 2-quart saucepan. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 40 minutes, or until lentils are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Makes 3 side dish servings.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More