- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 c. sliced mushroom
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined (or chicken)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 c. of heavy cream
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
Mix, Parmesan, half and half, lemon, and 2 T oil.
In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter and oil until tender.
Add broccoli and salt; cook and stir over medium-high heat for 8 minutes or until close to tender. Add mushrooms and cook until tender then add shrimp.
Add shrimp; cook and stir 2-3 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink and broccoli is tender.
Drain pasta; transfer to a serving bowl.
Add the lemon sauce to the shrimp mixture, then toss in pasta.