- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 c. sliced mushroom
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined (or chicken)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 c. of heavy cream
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Mix, Parmesan, half and half, lemon, and 2 T oil.
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter and oil until tender.
- Add broccoli and salt; cook and stir over medium-high heat for 8 minutes or until close to tender. Add mushrooms and cook until tender then add shrimp.
- Add shrimp; cook and stir 2-3 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink and broccoli is tender.
- Drain pasta; transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add the lemon sauce to the shrimp mixture, then toss in pasta.
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
A Falcon FeastSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More