- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 c. sliced mushroom
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined (or chicken)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 c. of heavy cream
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Mix, Parmesan, half and half, lemon, and 2 T oil.
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter and oil until tender.
- Add broccoli and salt; cook and stir over medium-high heat for 8 minutes or until close to tender. Add mushrooms and cook until tender then add shrimp.
- Add shrimp; cook and stir 2-3 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink and broccoli is tender.
- Drain pasta; transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add the lemon sauce to the shrimp mixture, then toss in pasta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More