- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- Tzatziki Ingredients
- 1 cup cashews (soaked 2 hours)
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup water (if needed)
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons fresh dill (2 teaspoon dried)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons dried chives (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Pasta Ingredients
- 1 zucchini per person, spiralized or cut into noodles
- sliced cucumbers
- shredded carrots
- chopped parsley
- In blender, mix cashews, lemon juice and cucumber. (Add water only if needed)
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until creamy.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Pour Tzatziki over "pasta," mix and garnish as desired.
NotesWith some leftover Tzatziki from the Mediterranean Pizza, I threw together this "pasta" dish in minutes. Making Tzatziki Sauce is easy peasy. Check out this QUICK QUICK QUICK and delicious meal.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
MetroCooking DC 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More