- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- Tzatziki Ingredients
- 1 cup cashews (soaked 2 hours)
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup water (if needed)
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons fresh dill (2 teaspoon dried)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons dried chives (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Pasta Ingredients
- 1 zucchini per person, spiralized or cut into noodles
- sliced cucumbers
- shredded carrots
- chopped parsley
- In blender, mix cashews, lemon juice and cucumber. (Add water only if needed)
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until creamy.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Pour Tzatziki over "pasta," mix and garnish as desired.
NotesWith some leftover Tzatziki from the Mediterranean Pizza, I threw together this "pasta" dish in minutes. Making Tzatziki Sauce is easy peasy. Check out this QUICK QUICK QUICK and delicious meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More