- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- Tzatziki Ingredients
- 1 cup cashews (soaked 2 hours)
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup water (if needed)
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons fresh dill (2 teaspoon dried)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons dried chives (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Pasta Ingredients
- 1 zucchini per person, spiralized or cut into noodles
- sliced cucumbers
- shredded carrots
- chopped parsley
- In blender, mix cashews, lemon juice and cucumber. (Add water only if needed)
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until creamy.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Pour Tzatziki over "pasta," mix and garnish as desired.
NotesWith some leftover Tzatziki from the Mediterranean Pizza, I threw together this "pasta" dish in minutes. Making Tzatziki Sauce is easy peasy. Check out this QUICK QUICK QUICK and delicious meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More