- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
BackstorySimple pasta salad to take on your next picnic.
- 1 cup medium shell macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, whole or halved
- 1/2 cup quartered, marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup broccoli flowerettes, broken into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 large tomato, cut in thin wedges
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and cubed
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except tomato and avocado.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in tomato and avocado.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More