- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked linguini pasta
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place linguini in the pot, and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the broccoli. Continue cooking 3 to 5 minutes, until linguini is al dente and broccoli is tender; drain.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and return to skillet.
- Mix the onion and garlic into the skillet, and cook until onions are tender. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, and cook until heated through. Serve over the cooked pasta and broccoli, and top with Parmesan cheese.
NotesTastes great with a salad and French bread!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Delightful DessertsSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More