- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 - 2/3 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-cured)
- 10-12 oz. pasta, any short chunky shape (I used Barilla Omega-3 fortified whole grain penne)
- 2-3 good-sized broccoli crowns, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1/2 cup grated fresh parm. cheese (or the soy version)
- If the tomatoes you are using aren't moist, soak in hot water for 10 minutes and drain, then slice.
- Cook pasta accordingly.
- Steam broccoli on stove or microwave until tender-Crisp.
- Combine pasta and broccoli in serving container. Add oil, tomatoes and cheese and toss together. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
- For a heartier dish, add 16 oz. frozen ricotta cavatelli (but be careful of the sodium content!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More