- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 12 ounces ditalini or other small tubular pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juicee
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pound plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4 inch chuncks (3 cups)
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cooked rotisserie chicken (skin removed)
- Cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. (drain and rinse well under cold water if you'd like to serve this cold or room temp, which martha recommends, but is nice warm too.)
- Transfer to a large bowl: toss with oil, lemon juice, feta, tomatoes, chicken and basil. Season generously with salt and pepper. Serve at room temp or chilled.
NotesThis is a great dish to make if you want to use up some leftover chicken. This was e-mailed to me from marthastewart.com. They send a lot of great recipes, I recommend getting on their mailing list. This is easy and delicious, my two favorite qualities in a dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More