- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 6 tablespoons (3 ounces) garlic and herb-flavored goat cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved (about 1 pint)
- 2/3 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; place in a large bowl. Add goat cheese, basil, salt, and pepper to pasta; stir until well blended.
- While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; sautÃ© 30 seconds. Add tomatoes; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add broth; cook 1 minute. Add tomato mixture to pasta mixture; toss gently to combine.
NotesThis is yummy and very quick! It's from Cooking Light.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More