- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 6 tablespoons (3 ounces) garlic and herb-flavored goat cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved (about 1 pint)
- 2/3 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; place in a large bowl. Add goat cheese, basil, salt, and pepper to pasta; stir until well blended.
- While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; sautÃ© 30 seconds. Add tomatoes; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add broth; cook 1 minute. Add tomato mixture to pasta mixture; toss gently to combine.
NotesThis is yummy and very quick! It's from Cooking Light.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More