- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lobster
- 50 ãñ. onions finely cut
- 50 ãñ. Celery finely cut
- 50 ãñ. Carrots finely cut
- 1/2 tomato through the sieve
- 20 ml cognac Metaxas 7*
- 20 ml wine Chardonnay Katsarou
- 10 ml olive oil
- 20 ãñ. butter
- Salt – pepper
- Parsley finely chopped
- Boil the lobster for 3-4 minutes.
- Open in half and remove meat from inside the claws.
- Sauté the onions, carrot, celery in olive oil and add the lobster and its meat, face down, sauté for a little longer; then pour the cognac and wine and cover the pan.
- Remove the lid after two minutes, add the tomato and butter, sprinkle black pepper.
- Lift out the lobster and throw in the pan the linguini that has just been boiled; mix well until the sauce thickens.
- Serve each plate, by cutting half the lobster into small pieces and placing it over the linguini.
- Top with chopped parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More