- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstorySaw it in the flat belly diet book
- 4 oz rotini pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Boil pot of water for pasta.
- Add rotini
- Add broccoli during last 2 min of boiling pasta.
- Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
- Add tomatoes, onion and basil to bowl of pasta
- Combine the pesto and oil in a separate bowl
- Stir the pesto mix into pasta and toss well.