- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- * 12 ounce pappardelle or other favorite pasta
- * 1 tablespoon olive oil
- * 1 pound sea scallops
- * 1 item garlic clove, minced
- * 1 cup white wine, chicken broth or clam juice
- * 2 teaspoon butter
- * 10 ounce package baby spinach
- * 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Optional garnish: lemon wedges, toasted pine nuts
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in medium-size skillet, heat oil until hot but not smoking; sauté scallops until cooked through, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove scallops from pan. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add wine; cook until slightly reduced, about 2 minutes. Stir in butter. Add spinach and tomatoes. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, just until spinach is wilted and tomatoes softened, about 2 to 3 minutes. Combine drained pasta and spinach mixture. Spoon onto plates; top with scallops. If desired, garnish with lemon wedges and pine nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Recipes for VitalitySee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More