- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6 small portions
- Preparation Time: 30minutes
- 1/2 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 15ml/1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 115g,4oz French or string or runner beans, sliced
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 55g/2oz wholemeal pasta
- 115g/4oz tuna canned in water
- Put the pepper half under a hot grill, skin side uppermost. when the skin is black and charred allow it to cool, then remove the skin and slice the pepper beneath. Heat the oil in a pan and add the vegetables. Cover the pan and sweat over a low to medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. Add about 300ml/1/2 pint water or no- added-salt vegetable stock. Add the pasta and cook for a further 15 minutes until the pasta is cooked. Transfer to a food processor/liquidiser/mouli. Drain the tuna and add. Blend to the desired consistency, or chop for older babies. Cool quickly and portion for freezing.
NotesI wanted a good healthy recipe for my baby boy, so I came up with this one. Even my big kids like it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More