- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6 small portions
- Preparation Time: 30minutes
- 1/2 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 15ml/1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 115g,4oz French or string or runner beans, sliced
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 55g/2oz wholemeal pasta
- 115g/4oz tuna canned in water
- Put the pepper half under a hot grill, skin side uppermost. when the skin is black and charred allow it to cool, then remove the skin and slice the pepper beneath. Heat the oil in a pan and add the vegetables. Cover the pan and sweat over a low to medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. Add about 300ml/1/2 pint water or no- added-salt vegetable stock. Add the pasta and cook for a further 15 minutes until the pasta is cooked. Transfer to a food processor/liquidiser/mouli. Drain the tuna and add. Blend to the desired consistency, or chop for older babies. Cool quickly and portion for freezing.
NotesI wanted a good healthy recipe for my baby boy, so I came up with this one. Even my big kids like it.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More