- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz fettucine
- 6 tbsp butter, divided
- 1 medium small zucchini, cut into slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into slices
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet, then add zuchhini, squash, and cream. Bring to a simmer, then add parmesan cheese. Continue to cook, stirring frequently until sauce is smooth.
- Pour sauce over pasta, toss briefly to mix. Cover and let stand 3-4 minutes or until pasta has absorbed most of the sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More