- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz fettucine
- 6 tbsp butter, divided
- 1 medium small zucchini, cut into slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into slices
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet, then add zuchhini, squash, and cream. Bring to a simmer, then add parmesan cheese. Continue to cook, stirring frequently until sauce is smooth.
- Pour sauce over pasta, toss briefly to mix. Cover and let stand 3-4 minutes or until pasta has absorbed most of the sauce.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More