- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz fettucine
- 6 tbsp butter, divided
- 1 medium small zucchini, cut into slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into slices
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet, then add zuchhini, squash, and cream. Bring to a simmer, then add parmesan cheese. Continue to cook, stirring frequently until sauce is smooth.
- Pour sauce over pasta, toss briefly to mix. Cover and let stand 3-4 minutes or until pasta has absorbed most of the sauce.
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Baked Baby Reds
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Classic Blue Cheese DressingSee More