- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz fettucine
- 6 tbsp butter, divided
- 1 medium small zucchini, cut into slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into slices
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet, then add zuchhini, squash, and cream. Bring to a simmer, then add parmesan cheese. Continue to cook, stirring frequently until sauce is smooth.
- Pour sauce over pasta, toss briefly to mix. Cover and let stand 3-4 minutes or until pasta has absorbed most of the sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Cooking for a Cure
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More