- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz fettucine
- 6 tbsp butter, divided
- 1 medium small zucchini, cut into slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into slices
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet, then add zuchhini, squash, and cream. Bring to a simmer, then add parmesan cheese. Continue to cook, stirring frequently until sauce is smooth.
- Pour sauce over pasta, toss briefly to mix. Cover and let stand 3-4 minutes or until pasta has absorbed most of the sauce.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More