- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 x packet Spice Mix for Chilli
- 1 x pack of 6 Soft Tortilla Wraps
- 1 x jar Salsa
- 500g lean minced beef
- 150g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 x can chopped tomatoes
- 1 x can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x onion, chopped
- 1 x green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC (160ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4. Chuck the onion, minced beef and pepper in a large saucepan and dry fry until the mince has browned. Add the Old El Paso Spice Mix for Chilli and the chopped tomatoes.
- 2. Simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes stirring occasionally, until reduced and thickened. Throw in the beans.
- 3. Put 2 Old El Paso Soft Tortilla Wraps in a large ovenproof dish, so they cover the bottom of the dish. Add a third of the meat mixture over the top, then add some of the cheese. Top with 2 more Old El Paso Soft Tortilla Wraps, a third more of the mince mixture and cheese. Finish with the remaining tortillas and mince. Spoon over the Old El Paso Thick ‘n’ Chunky Mild Salsa, then sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
- 4. Cook in a pre heated oven 15 minutes until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
NotesLasagne with a Mexican twist –Soft flour tortillas instead of pasta, layered with juicy mince, chunky salsa and cheese, golden and bubbling.
Perfect for a big family meal and improves overnight in the fridge!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Breads and Pastry 101
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More