- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 matza pieces wet from water and Chicken broth (4 cups)
- 2-3 lb ground meat
- 1-2 onions
- 5-6 eggs
- Take a rectangle pan and place the 3 matzot to make a layer.
- Saute the onions and ground meat with a little olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Beat 2 or 3 eggs and mix it well. Put the meat on top of the layer of matzo.
- Add another layer of matzo.
- Beat another 2 or 3 eggs
- Mix in a little olive oil
- Mix in chicken broth
- Pour over top.
- Cover with foil and bake 375 degrees for about 1/2 hour or until is crispy.
NotesMatzo with ground meat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More