- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 matza pieces wet from water and Chicken broth (4 cups)
- 2-3 lb ground meat
- 1-2 onions
- 5-6 eggs
- Take a rectangle pan and place the 3 matzot to make a layer.
- Saute the onions and ground meat with a little olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Beat 2 or 3 eggs and mix it well. Put the meat on top of the layer of matzo.
- Add another layer of matzo.
- Beat another 2 or 3 eggs
- Mix in a little olive oil
- Mix in chicken broth
- Pour over top.
- Cover with foil and bake 375 degrees for about 1/2 hour or until is crispy.
NotesMatzo with ground meat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More