- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 c. pastina
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 Tbls. butter
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbls. Golden raisins
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water about 10 minutes, drain and return to pan.
- Add cream and 2 Tbls. sugar, stir over low heat until thickened (3-4 minutes).
- Stir in butter and fold in raisins.
- Spoon into bowls.
- Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over top.
NotesPasta for dessert? Why not?
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Diabetic Ramen Soup
Super Seedy FlapjackSee More