- Cooking Time: 6-8 minutes
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chicken stock (homemade if you have it!)
- 1/2 cup pastina or other tiny pasta
- 1/4 cup pureed pumpkin
- parmesan cheese
- Bring chicken stock to a boil.
- Add pastina and cook until soft, about 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in pumpkin.
- Grate parmesan over the top and serve. Refrigerate extras and serve in a day or two.
NotesThis is a great meal for babies who can handle a bit of texture, but it is a great staple for toddlers, too! It's also a nice base for adding spices to your little one's diet. Try it with cinnamon, cayenne, or curry powder!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More