- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 14 oz. diced tomatoes (no salt)
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked ziti
- 12 oz. evaporated fat-free milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 2-quart casserole with spray.
- Heat large skillet over high heat. Saute beefe and onions, breaking apart beef, until beef is cooked through and onions are soft, 5-8 minutes.
- Stir in spinach, tomatoes, nutmeg, cinnamon and pepper; heat through. Stir in the ziti; transfer to baking dish.
- In med saucepan, heat milk to just below a boil. Whisk in eggs and egg whites until frothy. Pour over beef mixture, spring with cheese and more pepper. Bake until golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Serves 6. Per serving: 235 calories, 7 g fat, 3 g fiber, 5 WW points.
NotesWW Complete Cookbook
Serves 6. Per serving: 235 calories, 7 g fat, 3 g fiber, 5 WW points.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More