- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 pkg frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp each salt, garlic powder and onion powder
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Melt butter and oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned. Remove chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese with spices.
- I did this by putting the cream cheese in a bowl and just mashing it all together with the back of a spoon.
- It helps if the cream cheese is room temperature.
- Unfold the pastry and roll into a 14” square. Cut into 4 squares.
- Spread about 2 tbsp of the cheese spread in center of each square.
- Brush edges of squares with egg.
- Fold each corner to center on top of chicken and seal edges.
- Place seam-side down on baking sheet.
- Brush with egg.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More