- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 pkg frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp each salt, garlic powder and onion powder
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Melt butter and oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned. Remove chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese with spices.
- I did this by putting the cream cheese in a bowl and just mashing it all together with the back of a spoon.
- It helps if the cream cheese is room temperature.
- Unfold the pastry and roll into a 14” square. Cut into 4 squares.
- Spread about 2 tbsp of the cheese spread in center of each square.
- Brush edges of squares with egg.
- Fold each corner to center on top of chicken and seal edges.
- Place seam-side down on baking sheet.
- Brush with egg.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More