- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ~1/4 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Toss quartered potatoes in a large baking pan with olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle liberally with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Pour chicken broth into pan (not directly over potatoes).
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes. Check on potatoes 1-2 times, flipping and adding more broth if necessary.
NotesThese potatoes were a staple when I was growing up. Like most things in my family there is no official "recipe" so feel free to play around with what is below, as the amounts listed are just my best guess.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More