- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- red or blue fruit-flavored beverage
- flavored seltzer water or clear soda
- Simply fill an ice cube tray with a red or blue fruit-flavored beverage and let the cubes freeze solid.
- Then drop three or four colored cubes into each glass, pour in flavored seltzer water or clear soda, and watch the special effects.
- As the cubes melt, colored bubbles will swirl through the seltzer.
NotesThis is a family fun recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Social Cookbook
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More