- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- red or blue fruit-flavored beverage
- flavored seltzer water or clear soda
- Simply fill an ice cube tray with a red or blue fruit-flavored beverage and let the cubes freeze solid.
- Then drop three or four colored cubes into each glass, pour in flavored seltzer water or clear soda, and watch the special effects.
- As the cubes melt, colored bubbles will swirl through the seltzer.
NotesThis is a family fun recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More