- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- red or blue fruit-flavored beverage
- flavored seltzer water or clear soda
- Simply fill an ice cube tray with a red or blue fruit-flavored beverage and let the cubes freeze solid.
- Then drop three or four colored cubes into each glass, pour in flavored seltzer water or clear soda, and watch the special effects.
- As the cubes melt, colored bubbles will swirl through the seltzer.
NotesThis is a family fun recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cooking with Sabra
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More