PATRIOTIC COOKIE PIZZA
- Cooking Time: 15 to 20
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® Create 'n Bake® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup apple jelly, melted
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices; place in pan.
With floured fingers, press evenly over bottom to form crust.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely, about 25 minutes.
In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and lemon peel until fluffy.
Spread over baked crust.
Arrange raspberries in large star shape in center. Arrange blueberries around raspberries.
Drizzle or brush with melted jelly.
Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
Store in refrigerator.