- Cooking Time: 15 to 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® Create 'n Bake® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup apple jelly, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices; place in pan.
- With floured fingers, press evenly over bottom to form crust.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely, about 25 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and lemon peel until fluffy.
- Spread over baked crust.
- Arrange raspberries in large star shape in center. Arrange blueberries around raspberries.
- Drizzle or brush with melted jelly.
- Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Get Cookin'See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More