- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 pie crust
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, soft
- 1/2 cup cold milk,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 sm. package instant pudding,
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Bake pie crust.
- In a blender combine milk, cheese, vanilla and pudding mix. Chill
- After the pie crust is cool pour pudding mix into crust.
- Arrange the fruit in a fun pattern on top - and use cool whip to decorate (optional).
- Set in refrigerator to chill until ready to serve. If taken to outdoor dinner, pack in ice cooler, it will melt if gets to hot!
NotesGreat treat for the 4th of July. The best looking pie on the table!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More