- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag M&M'S Brand Milk Chocolate Candies
- 8 cups caramel popcorn
- 2 empty oatmeal or grits containers
- 4 sheets each white, red and blue construction paper
- Star stickers, optional
- Flag, optional
- Pinking shears, optional
- Cover the containers with white construction paper and glue.
- Cut 18 strips of red paper, 3/4-inch wide and the same height as the containers. Randomly glue the strips to the containers.
- Make two handles by cutting strips approximately 3/4-inch x 12-inch, using blue construction paper and attaching them to the inside of the containers.
- Decorate the outside of the containers with stars and stickers.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the caramel popcorn with the M&M's Brand Milk Chocolate Candies.
- Fill each bucket with the snack.
- Makes 2 buckets.