- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 pkg. (10.75 oz.) frozen pound cake, thawed, cut into 10 slices
- 1 qt. strawberries, sliced, divided
- 1-1/2 cups blueberries, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mixes in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Refrigerate 20 min. or until gelatin is slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- MEANWHILE, line bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish with cake slices. Add 1 cup of the strawberries and 1 cup of the blueberries to thickened gelatin; stir gently. Spoon over cake slices. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- BEAT Neufchatel cheese and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until well blended; stir in 2-1/2 cups of the whipped topping. Spread over gelatin. Arrange remaining strawberries and remaining 1/2 cup blueberries on Neufchatel cheese mixture to resemble the squares of a quilt. Pipe remaining whipped topping around squares. Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More