PATTI LABELLE'S OVER-THE-RAINBOW MACARONI AND CHEESE
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) plus 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Muenster cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup (8 ounces) Velveeta, cut into small cubes
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
This recipe is still being edited to fit into our new format. Please check back later for the complete recipe with directions.
This is just about the best Mac and Cheese I have ever had!!! Patti LaBelle says that the sure sign of a good cook is if their macaroni and cheese will make you cry!
No Reviews at this time.