- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 c. shredded 3-cheese (romano, asiago, parmesan)
- 1/3c. chopped fresh spinach
- 1 c. half & half
- 1 1/4c. sour cream.
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2c. whipping cream
- 1/2c. mozerella, plus some for garnish
- 1T. garlic powder
- Blend together all ingredients in food processor. For a little texture, save some of the artichoke hearts to mix in by hand)
- Spread into small casserole dish, sprinkle with mozarella.
- Bake at 350-degrees until heated through.
- (can also just be kept in a small crock pot to keep warm throughout serving.
- Serve with pita wedges and raw veggies
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More