- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 c. shredded 3-cheese (romano, asiago, parmesan)
- 1/3c. chopped fresh spinach
- 1 c. half & half
- 1 1/4c. sour cream.
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2c. whipping cream
- 1/2c. mozerella, plus some for garnish
- 1T. garlic powder
- Blend together all ingredients in food processor. For a little texture, save some of the artichoke hearts to mix in by hand)
- Spread into small casserole dish, sprinkle with mozarella.
- Bake at 350-degrees until heated through.
- (can also just be kept in a small crock pot to keep warm throughout serving.
- Serve with pita wedges and raw veggies
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
AMFC Clamily Cook BookSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More