- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teasspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, nutmeg, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar.
- In a seprate bowl combine oil, eggs, water, zucchini and lemon juice.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry, add nuts and fold in.
- Bake in 2 standard loaf pans, sprayed with nonstick spray, for 1 hour, or until a tester comes out clean.
NotesI was looking for a recipe for some leftover Zucchini and came across this one. It was so moist you didn't even need butter.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More