- Cooking Time: 7-8
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 ½ cups Peanut butter
- 4 oz Butter
- 9 oz Sugar
- 1 box Graham cracker crumbs
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 2 cups 4X powdered sugar
- 12 Reese peanut butter cups minis
- 1 qt Heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Salted peanuts
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs with a half stick of butter and two tablespoons of sugar. Press into an 8-inch pie plate. Bake for 7-8 mins. Cool completely.
- Take half a stick of softened butter, 1 ½ cups of peanut butter, 8 ozs room temp cream cheese, and 2-3 tablespoons of heavy cream and beat all until creamy.
- Add 2 cups of powdered sugar or sweeten to taste. Set aside mixture.
- Take 12 Reese's mini cups and rough chop. Fold that into the mixture.
- Take 4 cups of heavy whipping cream and 1 cup of sugar and beat until peaks form.
- Take 1 ½ cups of the beaten whipped cream and fold that into your peanut butter mixture.
- Pour into pie crust and top with leftover heavy whipping cream. Take salted peanuts and coarsely chop and top whipped cream. Refrigerate til ready to serve.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Cooking with SabraSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More