- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 to 18 unbaked frozen dinner rolls
- 1 (3-ounce) package regular butterscotch pudding mix, not instant
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- The night before place frozen rolls in well greased Bundt pan. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over rolls. Sprinkle brown sugar over pudding mix. Sprinkle chopped pecans over brown sugar. Pour melted butter over all. To prevent the dough from forming a hard crust while its rising overnight, cover with a damp towel or tightly wrap with plastic wrap. Let rise overnight at room temperature, about 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Turn pan over onto a serving platter to remove. Serve by pulling apart chunks with forks.
MetroCooking DC 2013
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More