- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 to 3 ripe bananas
- 8 slices white bread
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- In a frying pan, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter. Make sure butter does not burn. In a small bowl mix together the peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon. Slice the bananas into 1/4-inch thick slices. Spread the peanut butter mixture on 4 slices of bread and cover with banana slices. Top with the remaining 4 slices of bread. Spread the remaining butter on both sides of the sandwiches. Grill the sandwiches in the frying pan until each side is golden brown.
- For topping, combine the sugar and cinnamon in shallow plate. Coat the grilled sandwiches with the mixture. Cut diagonally and serve hot.
Notes"This is a great treat on a weekend morning. I use less honey than called for and it still tastes great."
Recipe from foodnetwork.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
The NourishFull Kitchen
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More