- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 to 3 ripe bananas
- 8 slices white bread
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- In a frying pan, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter. Make sure butter does not burn. In a small bowl mix together the peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon. Slice the bananas into 1/4-inch thick slices. Spread the peanut butter mixture on 4 slices of bread and cover with banana slices. Top with the remaining 4 slices of bread. Spread the remaining butter on both sides of the sandwiches. Grill the sandwiches in the frying pan until each side is golden brown.
- For topping, combine the sugar and cinnamon in shallow plate. Coat the grilled sandwiches with the mixture. Cut diagonally and serve hot.
Notes"This is a great treat on a weekend morning. I use less honey than called for and it still tastes great."
Recipe from foodnetwork.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More