- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds small new red potatoes (about 15), scrubbed and dried
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 to 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pare a narrow strip of peel from the middle of each potato. In a large bowl mix the oil, garlic, and rosemary; add the potatoes and toss well. Transfer the potatoes to a shallow baking pan and roast until potatoes are tender when tested with the tip of a knife. Serve hot. These can also be chilled and served with fried chicken or ham.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Food Travels Through Italy
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More