- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2 peeled and cored pears
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Vanilla ice cream, for garnish, optional
- Cinnamon-sugar, for garnish, optional
- Confectioners' sugar, for garnish, optional
- Maple syrup, for garnish, optional
- Mint leaves, for garnish, optional
- Whisk together milk, egg, sugar, cinnamon and sour cream.
- Add flour.
- Set aside.
- Slice the cored pears into rings.
- Heat the oil in skillet.
- Dip rings into batter and place in hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar and powered sugar, if desired. Drizzle with maple syrup and garnish with a mint leaf, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More