- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 (2 1/2-pound) chickens, cut into quarters or pieces
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup mixed red and green grapes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a 10 by 15-inch baking pan.
- In a shallow dish, combine buttermilk and egg. In another dish combine flour, pecans, salt, paprika, pepper, and sesame seeds.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk then in flour.
- Place skin side down in melted butter.
- Turn to coat and leave skin side up.
- Sprinkle with pecan halves.
- Bake for 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- Half way through cooking, toss the grapes onto the baking pan as well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More