- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 (2 1/2-pound) chickens, cut into quarters or pieces
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup mixed red and green grapes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a 10 by 15-inch baking pan.
- In a shallow dish, combine buttermilk and egg. In another dish combine flour, pecans, salt, paprika, pepper, and sesame seeds.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk then in flour.
- Place skin side down in melted butter.
- Turn to coat and leave skin side up.
- Sprinkle with pecan halves.
- Bake for 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- Half way through cooking, toss the grapes onto the baking pan as well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More